Overall Review

3.8

August 10th, 2016
Great Doctor
Awesome guy made him my primary Doctor my first time going in for lower back pain

September 23rd, 2014
Finally
I went to several Doctors, and they wanted to give me medications. But they did not give me reasons for my symptoms, I felt like I was being dismissed. Dr Chen took the time to find out my issues of all my pain and discomfort. I only wish I was able to go to him before wasting my time with the others.

July 6th, 2013
Some people like him
I have been seeing one of the other doctors in this practice for about 15 years and love her. Even though their staff SUCKS. I had see Dr. Chen once or twice before when my normal p.c. was unavailable and was satisfied *enough* with his diagnosis and treatment but would not choose for him to be my normal doctor. One day I went in for very bad lower right side pain and he was the only one there. He diagnosed me with a "bad bladder infection" and sent me on my way with a prescription for a very strong antibiotic. After lots of work to get the antibiotic, I was reading the label and turns out I could NOT take it because I was breastfeeing. I called the office to double check, they were on the exchange, and my regular dr picked up. She confirmed that I could not take the meds and was very concerned with my symptoms. She sent me to the E.R. because NOW their office was closed, to get blood work and an ultrasound done. Hours and hours later, and multiple test, I was re-diagnosed with a leaking overran cyst. I now refuse to see Dr. Chen or let my children be seen by him. The sad part is that I know of several other people that have had bad, and similar, experience with him as well.

June 4th, 2013
I think he is a nice doctor that more than a doctor you feel more like a friend and is easy to tell him any issues