A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Chugani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Chugani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Chugani, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Absence Epilepsy
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Language Development Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chugani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry T Chugani MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Chugani practice?
- Dr. Harry Chugani has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harry Chugani practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.