Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Chugani
Dr. Harry Chugani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Chugani is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Michigan, Harper University Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Chugani has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Harry Chugani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi11
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi42
Dr. Aaron Chidekel
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi27