A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Coren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Coren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Coren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coren graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Coren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Z Coren MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry Z. Coren practice?
- Dr. Harry Coren has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Coren practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.