A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Cramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cramer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Ralph Cramer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Harry Cramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Cramer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Radiologists.