A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Creekmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Creekmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Creekmore, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Creekmore graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Creekmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospital
- Patients Choice Medical Center of Erin Tennessee LLC
- Clarksville Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Stone Creekmore MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Creekmore practice?
- Dr. Harry Creekmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Creekmore practices Plastic Surgery near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Plastic Surgeons.