A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Curtis practice?
Dr. Harry Curtis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See North Andover Internists and North Andover Cardiologists.