A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Manning Curtis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Harry Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Curtis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See North Andover Internists and North Andover Cardiologists.