A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Curtis, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Manning Curtis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Harry Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Curtis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Internists and North Andover Cardiologists.