Dr. Harry Cynamon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Cynamon?

June 28th, 2012

Phenomenal!

Dr. Cynamon is an absolutely amazing doctor! I was 14 when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease, but I am now 24 and I still continue to use as him as my primary gastroenterologist even though he is in pediactrics. He's very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful with any of my health needs. He is very easy to get in contact with and has handled all of my matters with a sense of urgency. The wait in the office is never long - 10 minutes at the most - and he definitely spends enough time to understand everything. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Cynamon to anybody that needs a gastroenterologist!

March 5th, 2012

Dr. Cynamon diagnosed my son with Celiac Disease after the regular pediatricians kept telling us he had reflux. The poor kid took a lot of Pepcid for no reason!! Anyway, we felt well cared for by Dr. Cynamon, who is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. After the blood test came back positive, my son had to have the endoscopy and Dr. Cynamon was very kind and reassuring about the whole procedure. It's a bummer to have Celiac Disease, but it's even more of a bummer to be sick all the time and not know why. So, thank you to Dr. Cynamon for helping us figure it out!

February 9th, 2012

Dr. Cynamon asked alot of questions to understand the symptoms before he examined my son. He explained things in a manner that was easy to understand, professional and friendly. I would recommend him to a friend.

August 12th, 2016