Learn more about Dr. Harry D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry D'Agostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agostino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry J. D'Agostino practice?
Dr. Harry D'Agostino practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.