A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry D'Agostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry John D'Agostino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Harry D'Agostino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry D'Agostino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.