A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Daugherty, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Gunshot Wounds
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mycobacterium Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Daugherty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry K Daugherty MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry K. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Harry Daugherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry Daugherty practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA and Brentwood, TN.
See Rocky Mount Surgeons.