A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daugherty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daugherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Daugherty, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Gunshot Wounds
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mycobacterium Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Daugherty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry K Daugherty MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry K. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Harry Daugherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Daugherty practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.