A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Delany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Delany, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delany graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Delany has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Mickey Delany MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Delany practice?
- Dr. Harry Delany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Delany practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.