A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Depan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Depan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Depan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Depan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Depan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Depan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Depan practice?
- Dr. Harry Depan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Depan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.