3.3

September 13th, 2016
Botched surgery leads to life long pain and suffering
Dr. Depan performed a horrific surgery on me that has lead to a lifetime of horrific health complications and intolerable suffering. He was careless in his surgery and performed a surgery which is barbaric and has been banned in several countries. He did not adequately explain the surgery to me or obtain appropriate informed consent. I am permanently disfigured as well as a suffering physically which is irreparable.

December 19th, 2014
He quite literally saved my life!!!!

November 18th, 2011
PARALIZED MY FATHER'S LUNG
My family and I did not have a good experience with Dr. Depan.My father had bypass surgery this time last year 2010 (November). After my father's surgery Dr. Depan NEVER even came out to the waiting room to talk with us (my family) I found this a little odd, needless to say while doing my dad's bypass he snipped my father's lung and now my dad has a paralized lung for life. My dad has a difficult time breathing and his quality of life has diminished after this surgery (instead of making him feel better). I realize things happen but it was the way Dr. Depan handled speaking with my family that was upsetting. My parents had a follow-up appointment at his office after the surgery and my older sister went with my mom & dad for support only to find out she was not ALLOWED in the room when Dr. Depan spoke with my parents. I feel that Dr. Depan knew he had made a mistake and was afraid to speak with my family about what happened during surgery. I would NOT recommend DR. DEPAN to anyone. He handled this very poorly.

December 12th, 2010
dr. depan is a great dr. did my bypass.was in every way totally professional. i need lung surgery wish i could get him.