Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Albany Medical Center Hospital
47 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
518-262-9777
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  PARALIZED MY FATHER'S LUNG  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

My family and I did not have a good experience with Dr. Depan.My father had bypass surgery this time last year 2010 (November). After my father's surgery Dr. Depan NEVER even came out to the waiting room to talk with us (my family) I found this a little odd, needless to say while doing my dad's bypass he snipped my father's lung and now my dad has a paralized lung for life. My dad has a difficult time breathing and his quality of life has diminished after this surgery (instead of making him feel better). I realize things happen but it was the way Dr. Depan handled speaking with my family that was upsetting. My parents had a follow-up appointment at his office after the surgery and my older sister went with my mom & dad for support only to find out she was not ALLOWED in the room when Dr. Depan spoke with my parents. I feel that Dr. Depan knew he had made a mistake and was afraid to speak with my family about what happened during surgery. I would NOT recommend DR. DEPAN to anyone. He handled this very poorly.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

dr. depan is a great dr. did my bypass.was in every way totally professional. i need lung surgery wish i could get him.