Dr. Harry Depan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Depan?

Botched surgery leads to life long pain and suffering

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Depan performed a horrific surgery on me that has lead to a lifetime of horrific health complications and intolerable suffering. He was careless in his surgery and performed a surgery which is barbaric and has been banned in several countries. He did not adequately explain the surgery to me or obtain appropriate informed consent. I am permanently disfigured as well as a suffering physically which is irreparable.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

He quite literally saved my life!!!!

PARALIZED MY FATHER'S LUNG

Posted on November 18th, 2011

My family and I did not have a good experience with Dr. Depan.My father had bypass surgery this time last year 2010 (November). After my father's surgery Dr. Depan NEVER even came out to the waiting room to talk with us (my family) I found this a little odd, needless to say while doing my dad's bypass he snipped my father's lung and now my dad has a paralized lung for life. My dad has a difficult time breathing and his quality of life has diminished after this surgery (instead of making him feel better). I realize things happen but it was the way Dr. Depan handled speaking with my family that was upsetting. My parents had a follow-up appointment at his office after the surgery and my older sister went with my mom & dad for support only to find out she was not ALLOWED in the room when Dr. Depan spoke with my parents. I feel that Dr. Depan knew he had made a mistake and was afraid to speak with my family about what happened during surgery. I would NOT recommend DR. DEPAN to anyone. He handled this very poorly.

Posted on December 12th, 2010

dr. depan is a great dr. did my bypass.was in every way totally professional. i need lung surgery wish i could get him.

Posted on November 8th, 2017