A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Dinsmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinsmore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinsmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Dinsmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Heasley Dinsmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. Harry Dinsmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Dinsmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Surgeons.