A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Dinsmore is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Dinsmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Heasley Dinsmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. Harry Dinsmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Dinsmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Surgeons.