A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Donias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Donias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Donias, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donias graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan