Learn more about Dr. Harry Donias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Donias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Donias, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donias graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Donias MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Donias practice?
- Dr. Harry Donias has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Donias practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.