A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Dorsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Dorsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry N. Dorsey practice?
Dr. Harry Dorsey practices Internal Medicine near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvester, GA.
See Albany Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Dorsey, Dr. Kendrick Dorsey, Dr. Harrison Dorsey, Dr. Harris Dorsey