A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Earl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Earl is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Earl, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earl graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Earl has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Seymour Earl MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Earl practice?
- Dr. Harry Earl has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Earl practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.