A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Earl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Earl is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Earl, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Earl graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Earl has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans