A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Earl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Earl is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Earl, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Earl graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Earl has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Seymour Earl MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Earl practice?
- Dr. Harry Earl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry Earl practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Stephenville, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.