A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Farb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Farb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Farb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farb graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Farb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Franklin Farb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry F. Farb practice?
- Dr. Harry Farb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Farb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Hopkins Obstetricians & Gynecologists.