A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Fernandes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Fernandes, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance