Harry A Frankel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 24th, 2016
WONDERFUL

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Frankel has been my doctor for 20 some years and I can't say enough good things about him. He has recently moved from the Jefferson Healthcare System to Main Line Health System in Conshohocken and I will follow him!

March 2nd, 2012
Word of mouth tells it all...
I was recommended to Dr. Frankel by a friend and I in turn recommended four others. We all agree that he's the best.He's firm, direct, compassionate and competent. He's switching practices, so I hope to follow.

February 15th, 2012
NMoroney
Dr. Harry Frankel has been my primary physician for 21 years and counting. Whether I was employed/unemployed, insured/uninsured, and where ever my life has taken me in the Greater Philadelphia area, I've kept him as my doctor, because, I realized, he is the very best Dr. I could ever hope to find. I've reccomended him many times over the years and will continue to do so. He and his staff are exceptionally skilled, caring and efficient. He collaborates with my specialists, and takes the time to understand how my life effects my health and vice versa. The very best!!!

February 7th, 2012
Dr. Frankel is an excellent doctor who can communicate with patients!

October 20th, 2011
nurse practitioner
Excellent doctor, very kind, helpful, knows me and his family well. Always very good advice, returns phone calls very promptly. A wonderful clinical and a pleasure to know.

August 31st, 2009
dr frankel the best doctor in philly
dr harry frankel has been our family physician for 24 years. he is very caring and very knowledgable but at the same time if he doesnt know what the problem is he will not hesitate to send you to one of the best specialists in the city. there is virtually no wait time in his office (although he has loads of patients),even when an emergency visit is scheduled wait time is minimal. i would reccomend and have reccomended dr frankel to anyone who is looking for a fantastic doctor who really cares about his patients.