A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Fried, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Andrew Fried MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Fried practice?
- Dr. Harry Fried has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry Fried practices Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Emerson Gastroenterologists.