A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Friedman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Friedman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harry Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.