A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Friedman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Friedman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harry Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.