A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Stereotactic & Functional
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Friedman practice?
Dr. Harry Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.