Learn more about Dr. Harry Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Stereotactic & Functional
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry S Friedman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harry Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.