A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Froeschke is Excellent. Dr. Froeschke has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Froeschke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Froeschke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Froeschke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froeschke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Froeschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry P. Froeschke practice?
Dr. Harry Froeschke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Froeschke, Dr. Hal Froeschke, Dr. Hank Froeschke, Dr. Harris Froeschke