A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Wright, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Healthcare CenterOwosso, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry George Wright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Wright practice?
- Dr. Harry Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Wright practices Ophthalmology near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Ophthalmologists.