A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Wright, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Healthcare CenterOwosso, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry George Wright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Wright practice?
- Dr. Harry Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Wright practices Ophthalmology near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Ophthalmologists.