Overall Review

2.5

March 3rd, 2015
Doctor Gale didn't seem to be knowledgable regarding my case history. He was cold and very distant. He didn't do any follow up, nor did he follow through on seeing to it that I was admitted into hospice.

June 2nd, 2011
Have always had good experience with this doctor
After reading some of the other reviews, I'm not sure they could be referring to Dr Gale. We have had nothing but good experiences with his front office staff, nurses and him. He is a very professional (not like the doctor office on the corner. But, then, we take a proactive approach to our health and if we need information we call, rather than wait for a call. They always get back to us if they don't have the answer immediately. We have even had them 'work us in' when there is a major concern that we need to have his opinion right away. We had to wait a few years to be able to get in with him, since he has a large practice and will not take new patients if he is unable to spend appropriate time with them. So, for those who have opted to look elsewhere, thank you.. you opened space on his calendar for those of us who appreciate his knowledge, experience and most importantly for us... his straight forward approach. Nothing worse than a doctor who hem & haws rather than providing clear & truthful information.

April 23rd, 2011
HORRIBLE office staff!
This doctor has front office personnel who should be ashamed of themselves and should not be allowed to work with the public. Rude is a kind word to use for these nasty women. Take my advice and pick a different doctor.

November 14th, 2010
Health Factory
Callbacks are poor but if you call them you eventually get information. He tries to combine holistic/traditional medicine and I feel his expertise is more traditional so why bother?His staff is very stressed and mostly borderline rude. He needs to get his staff in check in my opinion.On his good side he is very accepting of older people even tho he could make more money with younger patients--most doctors are dumping us old guys.He is excellent at finding top specialists when you run into a problem.You get the OVERALL impression that he is fed up with all the b.s. most doctors are going thru to get paid, but he doesn't seem to be in practice JUST for the money--a feeling I get these days from most doctors, unfortunately.

May 31st, 2010
Enviroment in the office and with Dr. Gale is very cold and impersonable.

April 14th, 2010
Getting information from your nurses and phone girl
I feel that when you have blood test, I would like to have a call and let me know if I have any problems or not. But when you call and ask about the blood test the girl who answers the phone tells you well if they didn't call then there was not a problem. and when you go to your appt. and the Doctor doesn't even say anything.