Dr. Harry Galoob MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
Dr Galoob and his staff are wonderful! I saw them a few years back for some moderate to severe hyperpigmentation related to cystic acne and his treatment of my skin being a woman of color was far better than I'd anticipated.

March 9th, 2013
I had saline implants done a few months ago and it was the best surgical experince I have ever had. (I have had 4 prior unrealated procedures in a hospital setting ).I love my results and the follow up care is amazing.His staff is very friendly and caring,as is he. Several members of my family also have used Dr Galoob, I highly recommended his practice.

July 21st, 2012
Breast augmentation. July 19,2012
I just recently received saline breast implants. The whole overall experience was great. The staff is awesome and Dr. Galoob himself spends quality time to understand and to explain in detail. Very professional and I would do it again without a second thought. I am very pleased with the outcome and got EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!

May 18th, 2012
going to Galoob was the best choice i could have made.. Galoob and his staff were amazing and by far some of the nicest people i have had the pleasure of meeting. i have recommended many of our friends to go to Galoob and i will definitely continue to recommend him