A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Gee, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Gee MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Gee practice?
- Dr. Harry Gee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry Gee practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Preventive Medicine Specialists.