A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Gewanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Gewanter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gewanter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gewanter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Gewanter, FAAP, FACR, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewanter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gewanter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lewis Gewanter FAAP, FACR, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Gewanter practice?
- Dr. Harry Gewanter has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Gewanter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Pediatricians and Midlothian Pediatric Specialists.