Learn more about Dr. Harry Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Gibson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gibson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Gibson practice?
Dr. Harry Gibson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.