Dr. Harwant Gill Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Harwant Gill?

Diagnosed with Schizophrenia with a long history after a ten minute consult

Posted on May 13th, 2017

This doctor is dangerous. After a ten minute interview with him during which my sister was experiencing the symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder and a panic attack, this arrogant and snarky doctor diagnosed schizophrenia 'WITH A LONG HISTORY' which is absolutely incorrect. How could he know? HE WAS IN A RUSH.

Diagnosed with Schizophrenia with a long history after a ten minute consult

Posted on May 13th, 2017

10 minutes?

Posted on January 9th, 2015

It took him 10 minutes to talk with my daughter and decide the complete change of medication of my daughter. My kid was seeing another psychiatrist, which we liked a lot, at the same office, but then the psychiatrist was not working there anymore and wasn't taking patients because she was working for nursing homes. So, the office decided to transfer my daughter to this doctor. I'd seen my daughter feeling much better than before she started with medication, so I thought this doctor would just stayed with the current ones. In 10 minutes, during the first visit with him, he completely changed medications and additionally my daughter is supposed to go from taking 2 pills a day to taking 5 pills a day, one of them an anticonvulsant and to treat pain after shingles, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, when my daughter has a depression! And according to certain studies, the same medication has been reported to present withdrawal symptoms after discontinuation of therapy, just like alcohol and benzodiazepines. Since my kid is 18 years old, she is the only one legally involved in the decision of blindly accepting the change on medication, and the only one who entered this doctor's office. But as a teenager, she didn't ask questions during the visit; her discomfort about the original medication was the sweating hands as part of the side effects and how to deal with anxiety episodes. At the same I can compare, the first psychiatrist invited me to talk to her for a moment during my daughter's first visit, and I can understand why: 18-years-old kids still are teenagers. Someone reviewed Dr. Gill as dangerous; I wish this person had further explained.

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr Harry Gill is an empathetic, effective psychiatrist and a wonderful person. His diagnostic skills are right on target; his treatment plans are simultaneously pragmatic and innovative; and his ethics are of the highest caliber. He is genuine gifted (and expensive).

Most Gifted Physician I've Met

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I had been treated by several psychiatrists who didn't get my diagnosis correct. Dr. Gill did in our first meeting and changed my medications and I saw tremendous improvement. He is extremely intuitive, listening to all that I say to help me through talk therapy and understand my illness and what steps I need to get better. He has been treating me for several years and I have seen vast improvement. I couldn't recommend him more strongly to someone, especially trauma survivors.

Psychiatrist with neuro-pharmaceutical expertise

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Dr Gill has helped two people in my family, both of whom have had terribly "treatment-resistant" problems. His combined skills of understanding / administering medicine and his tremendously intuitive talk therapy make him tops in this field. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

exceptional, caring doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr Gill is an exceptional psychiatrist. His empathy, caring and brilliant treatment plans are only exceeded by his intelligence and superior diagnostic skills. I would trust him with my children, my parents, my best friends - and would recommend him to anyone. However, I don't believe he takes on new patients since he is also president of the Washington School of Psychiatry and Medical Director of Suburban Hospital's behavioral health unit.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Gill is a most empathetic, insightful and accurate psychiatrist. He's very, very good.

Posted on October 24th, 2017