Dr. Harry Goldmark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Goldmark?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Harry Goldmark?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2013

Patient

The office staff was very courteous and professional and provided me an appointment within 24 hours of my call. Dr. Harry Goldmark made me feel at ease from the onset of my appointment. He explained in detail what tests needed to be performed to determine the extent of my injury. His examination was very thorough and he provided me with vital information that was easy for me to understand. He also spent a lot of time with me so I didn't feel that I was just another number. He also set me up with a follow up consultation to make sure that my injury was responding appropriately. All in all a great experience and I would definitely recommend Dr, Harry Goldmark to family and friends,

August 21st, 2013

Exceptional physician

Dr. Harry Goldmark operated on my torn meniscus (a wonderful job, quick recovery), and I continue to visit him for various aches and pains (hand, shoulder). I am always grateful to access his expertise, and appreciate his humor, professionalism and caring. I feel that he truly is in search of the right answer, following up as needed, and I feel an active participant in the process. I have wholeheartedly recommended him and his practice to family, friends and colleagues.

August 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

Doctor Goldmark repaired my miniscus. The surgery was virtually painless and the recovery was rapid. Doctor Goldmark had me attend rehab which did a great job in making my knee stronger. In the future I will use Doctor Goldmark if I ever have a problem like this again.

August 14th, 2013

Articulations Personified

It isn't easy choosing a doctor, hoping you've made the right decision to allow that person to surgically enter your body for necessary repairs. Harry Goldmark was that person and the decision was rendered after a ten minute discussion encompassing the diagnosis and procedures that would encompass my arthroscopic knee surgery. I never felt rushed, coursed or worried after our initial evaluation. All preps were immediately addressed; all staff were as attentive to my needs as possible; all results were more than expected. Physical therapist was so impressed with my progress after two sessions that he said more exercise was only needed at home, on my own. After five days, I'm back to all outdoor activities including golf, boating, hiking, etc. I am also pain free after repair of my torn muniscus. I was pain free 6 hours after the actual operation and required no cane or crutches at any time. Nobody loves undergoing surgery, especially when you realize that minor surgery in that done on someone else and major surgery is that done on you. But, should you need this medical intervention, Dr. Harry Goldmark is the one to chose. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!

March 1st, 2012

My favorite doctor!! Exceptional Surgeon.. Very knowledgable, experienced and kind.

Highly recommend