Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Gould III
Dr. Harry Gould III, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Pain Management. Dr. Gould is affiliated with Children's Hospital, East Jefferson General Hospital and Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge. Dr. Gould has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Gould III has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Harry Gould III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Rima El-Abassi
New Orleans, LA 0 mi10
Dr. Margaret Duncan
Neurology, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi58
Dr. Shirin Sultana
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0 mi