Dr. Harry Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Greenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2016

Kind and compassionate even in the face of angry pt

Dr greenberg delivered some very unhappy news to me that I found to be disturbing and I was somewhat verbally combative and he maintained a superior level of professionalism and compassion. I, of course, wanted to be told what I wanted to hear and he was not going to do that. He was kind and understood that he had lost me so in an act of kindness, drew me a picture and wrote down a step by step guide of what I needed to do so that I could leave there and take care of my problem. He was amazing. It was clear that he was concerned for my overall health and was going to spend even more time with me but I am the one that gathered my items and walked out because I was angry (not at him, at my situation). In addition, his MA was very sweet, and helpful and the wait was not long at all and she was very attentive to my needs and validated my feelings of being distraught over my situation. I really liked the staff as well as the MD. The only thing was when the appt was over, I wanted to leave but had to wait for my RX's but that's because I was in a bad space and that had to with me, not them. Overall, I am glad that I chose him as he clearly knows what he is doing and it wasnt his fault that my previous derm ruined my face. I found him by reading the various reviews and I am VERY GLAD that I picked him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I think he is kind and considerate and even in the face of a patient who is mildly rude and panicky as I was today. Thank you Dr Greenberg. You rock! I just wish you could have done more for me but I appreciate the truth and the help you gave me.

November 6th, 2015

Finally

After dealing with a skin condition for seven years, I finally went to see him. The last four months have been great; I am on a biologic that makes myself, skin and joints feel like the way they should.

September 5th, 2015

EXCELLENT!!!

Quick, easy, and pleasant visit. Everyone was friendly and professional. Well run office for sure!! Dr. Greenberg diagnosed my issue with ease. He prescribed a cream that worked quite well. Overall, the experience was wonderful. I am definitely sending all my friends over to Dr. Greenberg!!!!!

September 5th, 2015

Wonderful Experience!

I went in for a strange growth on my skin and was seen quickly. Dr. Greenberg knew what it was immediately. He removed it and closed the skin with eas ...

August 20th, 2015

Excellent

Awesome experience and very nice staff! I have finally found my dermatologist!

August 1st, 2015

Dr. Greenberg helped my 6 year old daughter with a laser treatment last week. She felt so comfortable during her visit and the support team was outstanding. The office was clean and inviting with the latest cutting edge equipment.

Breathe easy with a visit to Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is professional and to the point. He put me at ease with my issue and gave me reasonable recommendations to keep from having to see him again anytime soon.

August 1st, 2015

Thank you for making my visit comfortable and putting my mind at ease!

July 31st, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are extremely personable, friendly and timely. I was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment time. Dr. Greenberg took the time to make me feel comfortable. Overall it was a great experience and would recommend him to any of my friends

January 6th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Loved this doctor, put me at ease immediately with my age spots, I was very impressed by his bedside manners and caring for his patients.... Yippee....:-)

December 31st, 2016