Learn more about Dr. Harry Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Griffith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Griffith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Mason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry S Griffith MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Harry Griffith has 12 office locations.
Dr. Harry Griffith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Lacey Internists, Lacey Oncologists, and Lacey Hematologists.