A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Griffith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Griffith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Mason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Griffith practice?
Dr. Harry Griffith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hospitalist near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Lacey Internists, Lacey Oncologists, Lacey Hematologists, and Lacey Hospitalists.