A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grimmnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimmnitz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grimmnitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grimmnitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimmnitz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Grimmnitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Grimmnitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Grimmnitz practice?
- Dr. Harry Grimmnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Grimmnitz practices Family Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.