A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grimmnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimmnitz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimmnitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grimmnitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimmnitz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Grimmnitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Grimmnitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Grimmnitz practice?
- Dr. Harry Grimmnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Grimmnitz practices Family Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.