A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grossman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry David Grossman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Harry Grossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Grossman practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.