A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grossman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry David Grossman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Harry Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Grossman practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.