A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grossman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Grossman practice?
Dr. Harry Grossman practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Paoli, PA.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.