A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Grossman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grossman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Grossman practice?
Dr. Harry Grossman practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.