Learn more about Dr. Harry Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Haitak Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Harry Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.