A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Haitak Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Harry Chen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Harry Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.