A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Huang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Huang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Huo-Tsin Huang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Huang practice?
- Dr. Harry Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Huang practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.