A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Simms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Simms, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simms graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simms has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Hank Simms MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. H H. Simms practice?
- Dr. H Simms has 3 office locations.
Dr. H Simms practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.