A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hages:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hages, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hages graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hages has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Anthony Hages MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Hages practice?
- Dr. Harry Hages has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Hages practices Pediatrics near Old Tappan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bergenfield, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.