A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hages, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hages graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hages has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hages accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hages:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Hages practice?
Dr. Harry Hages practices Pediatrics near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bergenfield, NJ.
See Westwood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Hages, Dr. Hal Hages, Dr. Hank Hages, Dr. Harris Hages