Learn more about Dr. Harry Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Eugene Hall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Harry Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.