A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hamlyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Hamlyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hamlyn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlyn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hamlyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Ward Hamlyn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Hamlyn practice?
- Dr. Harry Hamlyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Hamlyn practices Psychiatry near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Psychiatrists.