A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Harvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Harvin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Harvin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvin graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Harvin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Harvin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Harvin practice?
- Dr. Harry Harvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Harvin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.