A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Heck is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Heck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Heck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry John Heck MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Heck practice?
- Dr. Harry Heck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Heck practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.