A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Henderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Henderson MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Henderson practice?
- Dr. Harry Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Henderson practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.