A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Herr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Herr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herr
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Herr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Herr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Herr graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Herr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Herr MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Herr practice?
- Dr. Harry Herr has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Herr practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.