A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans