A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Hollander MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Harry Hollander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.