A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Hughes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Francis Hughes MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harry F. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Harry Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Hughes practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.