A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Iannotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Iannotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Iannotti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannotti graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iannotti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Michael Iannotti MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Iannotti practice?
- Dr. Harry Iannotti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Iannotti practices Urology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Urologists.