A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Daniels Johnston DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Harry Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Johnston practices Family Medicine near Mc Connellsburg, PA.
See Mc Connellsburg Primary Care Doctors.