A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Josifidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Josifidis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Theodore Josifidis MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Josifidis practice?
- Dr. Harry Josifidis has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Josifidis practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.