A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Josifidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josifidis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Josifidis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Josifidis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Theodore Josifidis MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Josifidis practice?
- Dr. Harry Josifidis has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Josifidis practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.